expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 15, 2016

Why I hate switching rooms

Hey what would you think if we gave your younger brother your room and you took his?

Sure! No problem, I understand, it totally makes sense.

Thinks "I can't really say no."

Oh my gosh thank you! I thought we were gonna have a problem. It only makes sense right? You're not always here like he is. 

Ya. Okay.


Thinks. "No actually it doesn't make sense. I am only here for a few more months until I graduate. Can he wait until then?"

Okay well we will see you soon! Love you!

Okay. Love you too!


Two Months Later


Hey here is your new room! Do you Like it?


Thinks "This room is decent but I miss my old room."


Ya. It's great. Where is all my stuff? Like my bed frame? The only thing in here is a mattress and some white sheets...


Oh well we thought we would divide your stuff among the other kids. They needed some new furniture.

Okay..."forgets about it and decides to deal with it later"


One Day Later

Hey is it okay if we switch you to your youngest sisters room?


Thinks "I should have seen this coming."


Why?

Well your other brother wants your room. And your not always here so it only makes sense right?

Sure. Okay. I don't mind.


"Wants to argue, but knows that will just dig me deeper."

"Moves into room with NO windows, after living in a room with a balcony for ten years"

" Cries on the inside because I feel like I just got kicked to the bottom of the barrel, tries to understand, but just cries more on the inside."

"Doesn't know what's right or wrong, but knows her opinion doesn't change anything"

1 comment: