expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, May 22, 2016

One minute too slow

I have fifty five minutes
and I don't know if I'll finish
I shouldn't have waited last minute
But I guess your my witness
Please have forgiveness
and take me off the hit list
I'm a misfit
I have a ticket
cuz I forgot to click it
but wait a minute
whats the limit
I was 99 miles per hour
but 19 of those didn't count
could I get a discount?
my savings account reads: 0.00 cents
but despite it's contents
it makes zero sense
I'm on the fence
made of plastic wood
and childhood
I was misunderstood
but who wasn't who isn't?
now listen
I'm a christen
your forgiven
In one condition
11:55
I've got five minutes
and maybe I'll finish
before I diminish
Here
its the survival of the fittest


2 comments:

  1. Whoa.

    White girl can rap.

    I'll give you extra credit to spit this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On one condition
      in addition to extra credit
      I'll need a paramedic

      Delete