expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, March 20, 2016

but we humans like to use it for too much

fear is an essential instinct that keeps us alive

but we humans like to use it for too much (i second guessed this sentence because it doesn't make complete sence sense and I was scared of what you would think, so I'm keeping it.)

I'm scared I won't be asked to prom
I'm scared I will be called state side for my mission
I'm scared I am making the wrong choices for my future
I'm scared I will become fat
I'm scared I will turn out like my mom
I'm scared I won't turn out like my mom
I'm scared I won't be happy
I'm scared I am not being a good sister or daughter

yet none of this is really life threatening

and I'm still scared

my dad always told me when I was growing up (which i still am),
"Don't care what people think, they're just worried/thinking about themselves."

easier done than said

1 comment:

  1. The two lines about turning out like your mother. Same.

    ReplyDelete