expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hats and Shoes

I've worn many Hats but only some Shoes
I've worn the brave hat
                                     the depressed hat
                                                                  the "I'm okay" hat
                                                                                              
the "RICH" hat the "POOR" hat
                 Not by money, but by memories
                    
 i haven't walked in many shoes 
ONLY A FEW ARE WARN OUT

I have a closet full of shoes waiting to be tried on...


new shoes are uncomfortable

some are a new trend i'm not sure if i like or not

how will I know if i like them if i don't wear them for a day or two or three


2 comments:

  1. "New shoes are uncomfortable" true

    ReplyDelete
  2. "how will I know if i like them if i don't wear them for a day or two or three"

    this sums up everything

    ReplyDelete