expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 15, 2016

The Rose and The Thorn

Everyone wants to be you

Everyone wants to be friends with you

Your beautiful, rich, and almost famous

but I think you almost have too many thorns

When I'm with you I get a taste of what it is like to be a rose

but then I get stabbed and it kinda stings a lot

But i love you

You're a part of my life and you always will be

But you're kinda hard to trust

I love you but I am nervous around you

If I go too deep into your rose bush I end up a little shredded, physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually...

Once the cuts heal It's easy to forget then forgive

But the truth is everyone sees my scars even if I try to ignore them

I don't know what is right or what is wrong anymore, all I know is

i love you




1 comment: