expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, February 27, 2016

When I was a kid

When I was a kid my worst fear was school
When I was a kid my favorite thing to do was hang out with my best friends
When I was a kid I hated homework
When I was a kid my favorite color was pink 
When I was a kid my favorite store was Ambercrombie & Fitch and I didn't know how to spell it
When I was a kid spelling was my worst subject
When I was a kid my favorite breakfast was Swedish pancakes
When I was a kid I loved vanilla scented lotion
When I was a kid my favorite books were the Twilight series 
When I was a kid I loved taking pictures
When I was a kid art was my favorite subject, but I hated crayons because they always broke
When I was a kid I believed in the tooth fairy 
When I was a kid I trusted my parents with almost everything 
When I was a kid my parents knew what was best for me
When I was a kid I lied
When I was a kid I wanted to be like Olivia Lawrence
When I was a kid "I Promise" was just a way to make me go away temporarily 
When I was a kid I would swim in the pool like a mermaid
When I was a kid I didn't understand squidward
When I was a kid I would pray to God asking to give me the ability to fly
When I was a kid I was afraid of boys
When I was a kid I hated the word "no"
When I was a kid I didn't know how to ask for help
When I was a kid I was afraid of being wrong
When I was a kid I was determined to beat the boys at any competition
When I was a kid I thought I had the world all figured out

Only some things have changed

No comments:

Post a Comment